Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear Little Bean...

The first time we saw you!
We are due to meet you in exactly one month today! You are sure busy in my tummy and I can't explain how much I am dying to hold you. Having you with me this whole time has been the most amazing experience I've ever had. You've made me feel the most human I have ever felt, and you have given me a great calmness and the most understanding I've ever had of humankind. I am so nervous and excited at the same time about your arrival.... I know how safe and warm you are in there and the world will be a huge adjustment but like me you will love it because life is a gift.

You've made the holiday season extra special for me and your dad this year! I guess it's the extra LOVE we feel for you. It's like an explosion! And you are the biggest and most wonderful gift we'll receive in the new year or ever for that matter. You are literally the creation and perfect combination of two people that are meant for eachother. How lucky are we!

All our love,
Mommy and Daddy