Friday, January 14, 2011

Maternity Leave - Week 1

Believe me I know that I won't be able to keep up this weekly maternity leave update once baby bean is born, but for now... I do have a lot of time, so I will blog until I can't.

This week I have spent really pampering myself with lazy mornings, body nurturing, and a little bit of shopping.

Monday Highlights
happy to not feel that "Monday blues"
almond chai latte, and banana pancakes for breakfast (completely addicted to this breakfast combo)
shopping with Mars & girls
adorable baby toques and first pair of shoes

Tuesday Highlights
morning prenatal massage with my lovely therapist Jennifer
baby present of  little bear rattle and a polk-a-dot fleece blanket to add to our collection
"bean" onesie for bean's come home outfit
lunch at Marlis'

Wednesday Highlights
spending the day w Brett before he's off to do concert
coconut bread and home-made chicken soup
indian appes, dinner and tv with mommy
thinking of Brett on stage...

Thursday Highlights
shopping for baby's first aid kit, creams, and the ever so glamorous breast-pump
brett's home!
delicious personal home made pizzas

Friday Highlights
left-over cold pizza for breakfast
reflexology
papaya with lime
a lot (too much TV!)

Gotta think of dinner now! Until next week :)

xx